This is what I watched tonight.Hope you have the time to check it out.
It was very informative and interesting.Some probably already know but there might be some things you didn’t.
Hannity’s show was great tonight about Washington.
Like I said a few times,the politicians aren’t interested in fixing the debt only in providing for their self’s.
Here’s the intro to the show from, Breitbart
- D.C. is the 4th fastest city in the country at minting new millionaires.
- Average income among the top 5% of Washington households is $473,000. That’s the highest among the 50 largest U.S. cities.
- Average income among the top 20% of D.C. households is higher than in every city except San Francisco.
- Between 2007-2008, the amount of money spent on lobbyists jumped by almost $500 million—the biggest jump in the last 15 years by far because of bailout money.
- Only Atlanta and Boston have greater income divides than the D.C. area.
TONIGHT: HANNITY ONE-HOUR SPECIAL TO EXPOSE WASHINGTON WEALTH EXPLOSION
Click on the links to watch Google or Fox isn’t letting me embed the videos.
Who’s getting rich off your money?
January 25, 2013 Welcome to ‘BoomTown’: Washington, D.C.
“America may be divided between red and blue states, but ‘BoomTown’ is distinctly green”
January 25, 2013 Meet Washington, D.C.’s new aristocracy: the lobbyists
Now check these out from, Wilkow on Blaze TV
Got to love the hypocrisy of the left and Hollywierd.
Morgan Brittany, Evy Baehr, Chuck Woolery and Nick Searcy join Wilkow to talk about gun control and Hollywood’s use of guns in films.
Check out Chuck Woolery’s add in this clip.
Double Standard on Guns
Michael Balboni talks with Andrew about the Benghazi attacks and says assassinating an Ambassador is an act of war.
Unanswered Questions on Libya
You might enjoy this one.
WHO’S AFRAID OF MICHELE BACHMANN?
“The entire range of far-left activists, apparently.”
“Bachmann (R-MN) is currently the target of an aggressive campaign sponsored by a leftist organization, People for the American Way. Its immediate objective is to get House Speaker John Boehner to strip her of her Intelligence Committee seat.
According to the Watchdog Wire, the group—affiliated with ACORN, George Soros, and United for Peace and Justice—has taken a rather vocal
stance against Bachmann.”